What's it like to work at the DCC?
It's an exciting time to join the business as we work towards our goal of introducing our universal, secure network to 30 million homes and businesses. DCC is a technology company that supports the energy industry. If you thrive in an environment of change and innovation, and you’re fired up by our mission to digitise Britain’s energy and help us all lead smarter, greener lives, this is the place for you.
The DCC tackles multiple varied and challenging tasks, as it delivers for customers and moves towards operating the secure nationwide network at scale.
What rewards and benefits do you offer?
Hard work deserves great benefits, and we offer our colleagues a range of rewards including:
• Bonus scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Car allowance
• Flexible holidays
• Dental plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Headspace membership
• Season ticket travel loan
• Charity days
• Retail discounts
• Discounted gym membership
• RAC discount
• Income protection scheme
See our full range of benefits.
What opportunities for learning and development do you provide?
We offer extensive personal development and training opportunities to everyone – from on-the-job coaching to professional qualifications.
What kind of diversity and inclusion programmes do you offer?
DCC has a commitment to building an inclusive workplace welcoming people of all backgrounds. Not just because it’s the right thing to do. It also makes the company stronger. We draw on differences in who we are and what we we’ve experienced. Among other things, we:
- Offer flexible working arrangements
- Adhere to equitable and transparent recruitment, training and promotion practices
- Acknowledge and honour numerous religious and cultural practices
- Support colleagues as they deepen their awareness of diversity, equality and inclusion issues
- Resource and support diversity and inclusion forums
- Offer a range of employee wellbeing programmes and support
- Regularly seek feedback from our people on a wide range of issues
Do you offer flexible working/working from home?
Hybrid working is our new normal. Many of our people work one to three days in the office and the rest at home.